Hosted by RallySound and Adam Ezra Group, The Ramble is our annual festival dedicated to ending Veteran homelessness in New England. Thanks to our amazing partners at MediaBoss, the entire festival will be live-streamed, so you can Ramble from anywhere in the world!
We will be Rambling on a beautiful mountainside property in Ashburnham, MA this year, and while this will still be a hybrid festival (both online and in person), we have decided to release a limited number of tickets for those of you who want to join us!
As always, it will happen on the Saturday before Labor Day Weekend, August 27, and we will be joined by incredible artists from 8am to 9pm EST that day.
Find out how you can reserve a spot at The Ramble, here!!
(If you've already reached out to us about hanging with us at The Ramble this year, we gotchu, and we will reaching out to you directly with more details).
In all Adam Ezra's years of playing music, he never pictured Adam Ezra Group having anything to do with golf, but as many of you know, we are consistently blown away by this community of ours and believe deeply that everyone has the power to contribute in their own way. A few of you came to Adam asking if you could create a golfing event that raised money for The Ramble through our non-profit org, RallySound, and well, here it is!
On Tuesday, July 12, we will be taking over a course in Stow, MA. Golfers will be golfing, AEG Bandies may or may not be entrusted with golf carts and making appearances around the course, and Adam will be hanging with spectators on the 18th hole sipping whiskey and making sure all participants are on point with regard to their putting game. After the athletic portion of the day is over we will all share a meal and then make some music together!
If you are a golfer, if you know a golfer who might be interested, if you simply want to come experience the day, or if you know a business that might be interested in sponsoring us, check out RallySound's flyer HERE for all of the details and come join!!
Every 1k we raise helps one of our Veterans off the streets through The Ramble and the New England Center and Home for Veterans.
We are humbled and honored to report that through The Ramble, we were able to raise enough money to help 67 of our Veteran heroes off the streets and into safe and dignified housing!!!
This is a new record for The Ramble which is really mind-blowing considering that once again we were not able to Ramble in person, and we are now over a year and a half into the pandemic.
We could not have done this without a number of things coming together:
- We are proud to partner with an incredible organization, New England Center and Home for Veterans. Their work inspires us every day, and we are honored to be a part of their mission.
- In the late hours of The Ramble we had a generous matching donation come in from Well Told Design, that was then matched again by 2 more anonymous donors...amazing!
- We had an inspiring team of RallySound staff and volunteers helping with every aspect of the day.
- Live and virtually, 28 of our favorite artists joined us that day!
- Fans and supporters around the world contributed to an incredible auction that single handedly helped 15 vets off the streets!!
- But most of all, tens of thousands of you tuned in online, engaged, and donated.